Wodonga will be running HookIn2Hockey in 2018. A wonderful 6 week program for younger members and the community. REGISTER NOW !
Sunday 3rd Dec we held our Clubs Annual General Meeting.
Key undertakings for 2017:
- Further increased our sponsorship base over the 2017
- “Registration Under the Stars” event at the Cube in Wodonga.
- Increased Club profile by sourcing Club advertising on a billboard on Melrose Drive.
- Grew our Facebook followers to now an unbelievable 1024 followers!
- TV Ad
- Successful conducted our annual Trivia/Silent Night auction, Dave Chandler Cup, Junior and Senior Presentations, Junior “Get Together”, Life Member Communication session, Hookin2 Hockey Program, and Club Day.
- Grew our overall playing base!!
Since 2013 the Club has also significantly improved its financial baseline in respect to profit and equity – which will be utilized to drive further growth and provide more services for our Members.
Of course a key reason for the meeting is also to elect the Committee for the up and coming 2018 season.
In 2018, your Committee will comprise of;
President = Alan Warhurst
Vice President = Vacant
Treasurer = Mel Pontt
Ass. Treasurer = Glenn Delaney
Secretary = Vacant
General Committee Members:
Kyle Brereton | Summer Furzer | Casey Franckiewicz | Phil McQuilton | Dan O’Halloran | Marianne O’Halloran | Ben Warhurst
Full AGM reports are available: 2017 AGM Booklet
Please wish the 2018 Committee the best of luck for this coming season!!