Junior Academy and Representative trials Nominations for HAW Junior Academy/Representative are now open. At the end of the Academy, Representative trials will be held for the Junior Country Championships in Melbourne. Nominations close on 20 January Fill in form HERE
Sunday 3rd Dec we held our Clubs Annual General Meeting.
Key undertakings for 2017:
- Further increased our sponsorship base over the 2017
- “Registration Under the Stars” event at the Cube in Wodonga.
- Increased Club profile by sourcing Club advertising on a billboard on Melrose Drive.
- Grew our Facebook followers to now an unbelievable 1024 followers!
- TV Ad
- Successful conducted our annual Trivia/Silent Night auction, Dave Chandler Cup, Junior and Senior Presentations, Junior “Get Together”, Life Member Communication session, Hookin2 Hockey Program, and Club Day.
- Grew our overall playing base!!
Since 2013 the Club has also significantly improved its financial baseline in respect to profit and equity – which will be utilized to drive further growth and provide more services for our Members.
Of course a key reason for the meeting is also to elect the Committee for the up and coming 2018 season.
In 2018, your Committee will comprise of;
President = Alan Warhurst
Vice President = Vacant
Treasurer = Mel Pontt
Ass. Treasurer = Glenn Delaney
Secretary = Vacant
General Committee Members:
Kyle Brereton | Summer Furzer | Casey Franckiewicz | Phil McQuilton | Dan O’Halloran | Marianne O’Halloran | Ben Warhurst
Full AGM reports are available: 2017 AGM Booklet
Please wish the 2018 Committee the best of luck for this coming season!!