Members / Rego
Wodonga Hockey Club warmly welcomes all new players, from experienced players to beginners, no matter what age.
With many teams spread throughout Mens, Womens and Junior Divisions, we can cater for almost anyone.
Our Mens and Womens Divisions field teams from State League 1 through our Association (our highest level of hockey played in Victoria), to Division 3 at Club level.
Wodonga is fielding 7 Senior teams and 6 Junior teams for the season of 2018.
See our Club Secretary under Contacts for relevant club and team information.
Register now using the form below.
Pay for your registration online now
Note: Included 1. Affiliation fee 2. Insurance to HV 3. Uniforms 4. All game fees 5. Training fee 6. HAW fees
|Membership Type||Registration Fee||Payment Plan|
|Student – playing Junior & Senior||$550||$25|
|Student – playing Senior Only||$440||$20|
|Student – playing Senior & 2 x Junior||$594||$27|
|Junior x 2 teams||$200||N/A|
- 2 free games will be given for paying direct to bank.
- First payment must be made by Friday 16/3/18 (each week thereafter) with 22 weekly payments – Last payment will happen on 10th Aug 2018
- Payments must not stop “must be made each week”.
- Refunds will be given if you have not played all games (excluding the 2 free games)
- A card will be issued for you to hand to manager to click off games.