Junior Academy and Representative trials Nominations for HAW Junior Academy/Representative are now open. At the end of the Academy, Representative trials will be held for the Junior Country Championships in Melbourne. Nominations close on 20 January Fill in form HERE
Tuesday 11th Dec we held our Clubs Annual General Meeting.
Key undertakings for 2018:
- Further increased our sponsorship base over 2018.
- “Registration Under the Stars” event at the Cube in Wodonga.
- Increased Club profile by sourcing Club advertising on a billboard on Melrose Drive.
- Grew our Facebook followers to now an unbelievable 1173 followers!
- TV Ad
- Grew Indoor Hockey Competition.
- Grew our overall playing base!!
Since 2013 the Club has also significantly improved its financial baseline with respect to profit and equity – which will be utilized to drive further growth and provide more services for our Members. Also the view for a WHC Clubhouse.
Of course, a key reason for the meeting is also to elect the Committee for the up and coming 2019 season.
In 2019, a general meeting will be held as positions are vacant;
|Vice President||Ben Warhurst|
|Assistant Secretary||Kerry Devereaux|
|Assistant Treasurer||Nathaniel Anderson|
General Committee Members:
Casey Franckiewicz | Nicole Wayman | Kim Hardie | Vanessa Flanagan | Kyle Brereton | Sharee Warhurst | Allison Hughson
Full AGM reports are available: 2018 AGM Booklet