Members / Rego
Wodonga Hockey Club warmly welcomes all players, from experienced players to beginners, no matter what age.
With many teams spread throughout Mens, Womens and Junior Divisions, we can cater for almost anyone.
Our Mens and Womens Divisions field teams from Capital League through our Association (our highest level of hockey played in the ACT), to Division 3 at Club level.
Wodonga is fielding 8 Senior teams and 6 Junior teams for the season of 2019.
See our Club Secretary under Contacts for relevant club and team information.
Register your application now using the form below.
Pay for your registration / Volunteer Levy now.
Direct Credit – Hume Bank = Wodonga Hockey Club
BSB: 640 000 Acc: 111 219 688 Ref: Surname & team (ie: SmithU12)
REFUNDABLE – Purpose of volunteer levy
There are many tasks associated with the running of our club and at present there are too few volunteers leaving too few people carrying too much load. The levy provides a financial incentive to members and parents to become more involved with the Club and the myriad of activities necessary to make it run smoothly. (Click on ‘refundable’ to read full documents)
|Membership Type||Registration Fee||Payment Plan||Volunteer Levy|
|Seniors||$495||$22.50||$100 per Senior|
|Student – playing Junior & Senior||$550||$25||$50 per Junior|
|Student – playing Senior Only||$440||$20||$150 Family levy (capped)|
|Student – playing Senior & 2 x Junior||$600||$27|
|Junior x 2 teams||$250||N/A|
|Come & Try||$60|
|U10’s only (no Come & Try)||$100||N/A|
|U10’s from Come & Try||$40||N/A|
Note: Included 1. Affiliation fee 2. Insurance to HV & HA 3. Uniforms 4. All game fees 5. Training fee 6. HAW fees
- 2 free games will be given for paying directly to the bank.
- The first payment must be made by Friday 15/3/19 (each week thereafter) with 22 weekly payments – Last payment will happen on 9th Aug 2019
- Payments must not stop “must be made each week”.
- Upon application prior to 30th Sep refunds will be given if you have not played all games (excluding the 2 free games)
- A card will be issued for you to hand to the manager to click off games.