Check out the radio interview of our winning announcement! Lu & Matt will follow our team all season.
Tuesday 11th Dec we held our Clubs Annual General Meeting.
Key undertakings for 2018:
- Further increased our sponsorship base over 2018.
- “Registration Under the Stars” event at the Cube in Wodonga.
- Increased Club profile by sourcing Club advertising on a billboard on Melrose Drive.
- Grew our Facebook followers to now an unbelievable 1173 followers!
- TV Ad
- Grew Indoor Hockey Competition.
- Grew our overall playing base!!
Since 2013 the Club has also significantly improved its financial baseline with respect to profit and equity – which will be utilized to drive further growth and provide more services for our Members. Also the view for a WHC Clubhouse.
Of course, a key reason for the meeting is also to elect the Committee for the up and coming 2019 season.
In 2019, a general meeting will be held as positions are vacant;
|Vice President||Ben Warhurst|
|Assistant Secretary||Kerry Devereaux|
|Assistant Treasurer||Nathaniel Anderson|
General Committee Members:
Casey Franckiewicz | Nicole Wayman | Kim Hardie | Vanessa Flanagan | Kyle Brereton | Sharee Warhurst | Allison Hughson
Full AGM reports are available: 2018 AGM Booklet