Fees and Charges
We strive to keep operations streamlines to keep costs as low as possible for you. You can see the current prices below. Online Payment available for your convenience. Fee’s include uniform, insurance, rego & weekly turf fee’s.
- Two payment methods are available – Paid in FULL by round 4 2020 or 22 week ‘Payment plan’ (start payments by 9th March 2020). If you need to arranged a different payment plan contact the treasurer or those experiencing financial hardship are encouraged to see the treasurer as soon as possible so that a suitable arrangements can be made. Those players not abiding by the above conditions will be restricted from playing. Details of financial/payment arrangements will be treated in strict confidence.
- Students include full-time secondary school students up to and including Year 12. Students also include full-time Tertiary & TAFE students
- Goalkeepers that provide their own equipment will get a discounted subscription. Should a goal keeper that provides their own equipment play on the field an additional $12 is required per match. If the goalkeeper is using club equipment full subscriptions are required.
- The club can restrict non-financial members from taking the field.
REFUNDABLE – Purpose of volunteer levy
There are many tasks associated with the running of our club and at present there are too few volunteers leaving too few people carrying too much load. The levy provides a financial incentive to members and parents to become more involved with the Club and the myriad of activities necessary to make it run smoothly. (Click on ‘refundable’ to read full documents)
|Membership Type||Registration Fee||Volunteer Levy|
$100 per Senior
|Student – playing Junior & Senior||
$50 per Junior
|Student – playing Senior Only||
$150 family levy (capped)
|Senior + Masters||$726|
|Student – playing Senior & 2 x Junior||
|Junior x 2 teams||$250|
|Come & Try||$60|
|Only U10’s (no Come & Try)||$100|
|U10’s from Come & Try||$40|
Note includes: 1. Affiliation 2. Insurance to HV & HA 3. Uniforms 4. All game fees 5. Training Fees 6. HAW fees
- 2 free games will be given for paying direct to bank.
- First payment must be made by 9/3/20 (each week thereafter) with 22 weekly payments – Last payment will happen on 3rd Aug 2020
- Payments must not stop – “must be made each week”.
- Refunds will be given if you have not played all games (excluding the 2 free games)
- A card will be issued for you to hand to manager to click off games.